- We’re in crisis mode here. I’ve had a catastrophic cold and then Luke got it even worse. Thankfully we’d just found a new dog walker to help us out with Peg from time to time so we’ve been leaning on her quite a bit.
- Before the germs took over I went away overnight the weekend before last with two close friends which was lovely. We stayed in Bishop’s Itchington.
- I watched Encanto from my sick bed, which was great.
- I haven’t read anything or watched much, it’s been miserable and I’m so behind on War and Peace.
- I’m working on several news stories at work which are all fascinating and completely different to one another. I’m currently deep-diving into subject matter for two of them at the moment and wish I could tell you more about them… stay tuned.